- Current location
The Company collects the following personal information for purposes of providing membership services, including membership subscriptions, consultations, prevention of wrongful uses:
* Required items : names, IDs, passwords, e-mail addresses, addresses, mobile phone numbers, telephone numbers, IP addresses, payment records, birthday, shipping country, gender
* Selective items : Information required by the Company to provide customized services.
■ Procedures and methods of destroying personal information
As a general rule, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the Company will destroy the information without delay. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
end. Destruction procedure
The information entered by the user for the use of the service is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is accomplished (in the case of paper, separate document box). According to the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations, Period is saved and destroyed.
Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any other purpose other than that held by law unless otherwise required by law.
I. How to destroy
- Personal information printed on paper: grinding or grinding with a grinder
- Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file: deleted using a technical method that can not reproduce the record
■ Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them
end. You and your legal representative may at any time, view or modify your personal information or the personal information of children under the age of 14, and may ask you to terminate your membership (withdraw your consent).
I. To view or modify the personal information of a user or a child under the age of 14, please click "Leave membership" to change the "Personal information" (or "Edit membership information" You can view, correct or withdraw directly after installation.
All. Or, if you contact the person in charge of personal information management, please contact us by phone or e-mail and we will take action without delay.
la. If a user requests correction of an error in personal information, it will not use or provide the personal information until the correction is completed. Also, if wrong personal information is already provided to a third party, we will notify the third party without delay and correct the result of the correction.
hemp. The Company will treat personal information that has been terminated or deleted at the request of the user or legal representative as described in "3. Retention and Use Period of Personal Information" and is prohibited from being viewed or accessed for other purposes.
■ Regarding the operation of cookies
Provides targeted marketing and personalized service through analyzing frequency of visitors and non-members' access frequency and visit time, grasping user's taste and interests, traceability, attending various events and visiting times
You have the option of installing cookies. Therefore, you can allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
I. How to decline cookie settings
You can choose to allow all cookies by selecting the option of your web browser, check each time you save cookies, or choose to decline to save all cookies.
- Example of setting method (for Internet explorer): Click Tools> Internet Options> Privacy
- However, if you refuse to install cookies, it may be difficult to provide services.
■ Personal information manager
The company is doing its best to make safe use of good information. In the event of an accident that is against the notice to the user in protecting personal information, the company takes all responsibility. However, despite the technical complementary measures, the company is not responsible for any damage caused by unexpected accidents caused by basic network dangers such as hacking, and various disputes caused by posts made by visitors. The person in charge of handling personal information of the user is as follows and responds promptly and faithfully to inquiries about personal information.
Personal Information Protection Officer Name: Lee Eun Kyung
■ Civil Service on Personal Information
In order to protect customer's personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information, the Company has designated and operated the following personal information privacy department.
Personal Information Protection Department: [CS Team]
■ Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes:
- Payment of costs incurred as a result of performing agreements on provisions of services or providing services, Provisions of the contents, purchases or cost payments, deliveries of goods or sending bills, etc., verifying identifications for financial transactions, and financial services
- Control of Members
To verify identifications for uses of membership services, to identify individuals, to prevent wrongful uses of bad members or unauthorized uses, to verify intents for subscriptions, to verify ages, to verify the consent of a legal representative for collecting personal information of children of not more than fourteen (14) years old, to handle civil complaints including handling grievances, to convey notifications
- Use for Marketing and Advertisements
To convey information for advertisements including events, to figure out contact frequencies, to obtain statistics on service uses by members
■ Retention and Use Period for Personal Information
In principle, after the purposes of collecting and using personal information have been fulfilled, the Company shall without delay destroy relevant information; provided, however, that the Company shall retain personal information for a certain period of time where it is required to do so for purposes of confirming transactions related management and rights under the provisions of relevant laws including the Commercial Code and the Act Relating to Consumer Protection in Electronic Commercial Transactions as follows:
- Records on agreements or withdrawals of offers : five (5) years (the Act Relating to Consumer Protection in Electronic Commercial Transactions, etc.)
- Records on payments and supplies of goods : five (5) years (the Act Relating to Consumer Protection in Electronic Commercial Transactions, etc.)
- Records on complaints of consumers or dispute resolutions : three (3) years (the Act Relating to Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commercial Transactions, etc.)
- Where personal information has been collected for temporary purposes, such as questionnaires, events : at the time of completion of a particular questionnaire or event
- Records on visits (log-ins) : three (3) months (the Communication Secret Protection Act)
■ Provisions of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company uses the personal information of users within the scope that users have consented to the “Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information,” but does not use the personal information of users in excess of the scope without prior consent of users or in principle does not disclose the personal information of users to the outside; provided, however, that exceptions are made in the following cases:
- Where users have given a prior consent thereto; or
- Where there is required under the provisions of laws or requested by investigating agencies according to the procedures and methods prescribed under the laws for investigation purposes.
■ Delegation of Handling Personal Information
In the event that the Company handles the personal information of users by delegation to ensure smooth handling of duties, it must give users a prior notice of the persons delegated to handle the personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Delegatees”) and the content of duties delegated to handle the personal information. Currently, the Company’s delegatees to handle personal information and the content of duties shall be as follows:
Persons for delegation (delegatees)
and the content of duties for delegation (delegated duties)
providing services for shipping goods, the shipping place, the arrival information, etc.
BIZ Co., Ltd.
Management by consignment of customer information DB system (outsourcing for data processing)